[App_rpt-users] registration server

pete M petem001 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 15 23:05:05 UTC 2015

Hi!
there is a lot of repeater in the Quebec province that are now migrating to asterisk. (I know of about 10 to 15)
Most of the sysop of those repeater dont want to connect to the allstar net cause of the language barrier.
So they go on local net and they need to make all the programing for each new node on there system all the time..
What would it take, and is the code available to run there own registrtion server.
It is not that we dont like the allstar network.. ( for one have both my repeater on it and love it.)
but being french Canadian, we would like to have our own small registration server so when in need we could all link togheter more easily..