[App_rpt-users] AllStar Link SIP Trunk in FreePBX

James Lyles james at lyljtlabs.com
Wed Feb 18 04:58:23 UTC 2015

Doug,

This is an Asterisk/FreePBX server on my end. And I’m trying to connect into the AllStar Link network’s direct SIP/public telephone portal (https://allstarlink.org/support.html#telephoneportal) not another node I have control over. I don’t have any access to the AllStar Link network side of this call. The public access portal should let me dial node numbers once I connect. But I’m just dialing in as a user. I might be configuring my Asterisk box wrong and shouldn’t be using a trunk?

Thanks,
James