[App_rpt-users] AllStar Link SIP Trunk in FreePBX

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Wed Feb 18 06:44:34 UTC 2015

James,

 Here is what I have to dial sip to Allstarlink....

In sip.conf

[allstar]
type=peer
host=sip.allstarlink.org
username=1
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
dtmfmode=rfc2833
nat=yes
In extensions....

exten => 549,1,Dial(SIP/@allstar,120,WT)
exten => 549,2,Hangup()

This is in my PBX system. When I dial 549 it rings and I get the voice prompts. You have enter several things node number, mode, pin number.   This works fine for me but I am using standard old version Asterisk for my PBX on a PC.

Are you trying to automatically enter the node, etc to the attendant? If so it might be a timing issue. I have never used FreePBX but I would think you could open a ssh session to a Linux prompt and enter the Asterisk client and be able to see some info that might be helpful during call progress.

73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio