[App_rpt-users] AllStar Asterisk on a Raspberry Pi 2

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Tue Feb 24 23:06:58 UTC 2015

David,

Thanks for kind words. As you know we don't do "flash and go images"

This is for people that want to "roll their own" But, I think you knew that.

73, Steve N4IRS

On Tue, 24 Feb 2015, Steve  Zingman wrote:

>* Just a note to let people know that we have AllStar Asterisk running on
*>* the new Raspberry Pi 2.
*> >* Right now it's in alpha test. I can report that it works great. No USB
*>* or network issues. Audio is clean and sounding good. CPU utilization is
*>* very low. Right now, we are using chan_simpleusb, but we will be testing
*>* chan_usbradio soon.
*> >* We will continue to support the Pi 1, Odroid and the BBB Debian
*>* platforms for the foreseeable future. Any enhancements that can be back
*>* ported to the older platforms will be.
*> >* If all goes well, we will proceed to Beta test on Sunday March 1st.
*> >* Stay tuned.
*> >* 73, N4IRS and N4IRR
*> >