[App_rpt-users] Having trouble installing ACID

Mike ipscone at msdsite.com
Tue Feb 24 21:56:32 UTC 2015

I'm trying to put ACID on an x86 machine.  This machine is dedicated to
linux type installations.  I have had Fedora, Ubuntu, centos (for IRLP)
installed and it's working fine for those.

But I wanted to try out Allstar so I downloaded the ACID distribution and
tried installing it.  It gets to the Phase 1 part and just hangs.  I get
something like: hda: interrupt lost.

I have googled this and people suggest hard drive problems.  But I doubt I
have any hardware issues, since I can install other software.  As a test,
I tried installing Fedora 21 and had no problem installing and using it.

Any idea why ACID might not be installing?

Mike