[App_rpt-users] Having trouble installing ACID

mike at midnighteng.com mike at midnighteng.com
Wed Feb 25 00:06:02 UTC 2015

This "could be" a plug-n-play irq sharing conflict with the HDD controller
interface.
In your bios,
Disable any unused built-in hardware including unused usb hubs and force a
update/reset pnp systems.
Not much harm if it has nothing to do with it.
Many newer systems will not allow you to force update to pnp irq's.

If you find for sure it is irq share conflict, and you are unable to shake
it loose, let me know, I have some other strange methods.

...mike/kb8jnm