[App_rpt-users] guidance

Loren Tedford lorentedford at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 16:49:15 UTC 2015

Sounds good I am experminting in a virtualized environment here at the
house before i actually try it on my big vps lol.. Dont want to disrupt
much traffic today might hear about it.. Anyway I am running Debian Wheezy
and was curious to the steps i see you said you compiled by source code but
was it similar to this article i found here.. Below..
https://github.com/KD8EYF/squeezeterisk

THIS IS THE SOURCES FOR ASTERISK, ZAPTEL, AND OTHER RELATED FILED FOR
INSTALLATION OF AN ALLSTAR NODE ON DEBIAN SQUEEZE
BUILT AND TESTING ON A CLEAN BARBONES INSTALL OF
debian-6.0.5-amd64-CD-1.iso IN VIRTUALBOX

INSTRUCTIONS
----------------------

Install debian Squeeze via debian-6.0.5-(arch)-cd-1.iso
Select "Yes" when asked "Use a network mirror?"
Deselect "Desktop Environment"
Select a network mirror close to to you
Only Selected package is "Standard system"

POST INSTALL
-----------------------
apt-get install git-core
cd /usr/src
git clone https://github.com/KD8EYF/squeezeterisk.git
./squeezeterisk/scripts/allstar-install.sh

Think i am going to try this on my test server and just see what type of
error i get

Loren Tedford (KC9ZHV)
Email: lorentedford at gmail.com
Email: lorentedford at live.com