[App_rpt-users] App_rpt support to AMI Events (https://github.com/ismaelisuani/rpt_events)

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 8 19:32:19 UTC 2015

I think that would be entirely likely :-).

It may take some time, since I have been MASSIVELY busy lately, and am sick today,
however I will take a look at this at the earliest possible time.

On these (sadly) rare occasions when someone make a contribution in this manner, I
am reminded how AMAZING open-source is!! I really want to thank you and others who
have done this.

Jim