[App_rpt-users] App_rpt support to AMI Events (https://github.com/ismaelisuani/rpt_events)

Ismael Isuani ismaelisuani at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 14:59:32 UTC 2015

Ok thanks Jim,

I hope that you feel better soon! In the master branch are the latest
changes.

I'm also working on two more features to app_rpt if anyone is interested in
contributing:

1) Include support decoding of Selective Calling. For now I have
implemented the
followings tone sets:

CCIR, EEA, EIA, ZVEI1, ZVEI2, ZVEI3

2) RPT web client. I'm using WebRTC protocol and WebSockets as follows:

Browser (JsSIP) --- (WebRTC / WebSockets) ---> Asterisk 11
---(trunking)----  Asterisk 1.4 (Rpt) --- Radio

both projects under development and testing but are working well!

Regards

Ismael