[App_rpt-users] what am I missing ?

Mike Lussier mike.lussier at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 15:53:33 UTC 2015

I stepped away from this last night. I was getting frustrated.

What I'm trying to do. dial via DTMF from radio and route the call to the
local PBX in my home. I already have a Trunk established between the PBX
and the
BBB Node. I can place calls directly to the node, TX & RX.

When I initiate a call to the phone from my HT  the only response I get
back is a courtesy tone.

I have tried all of these combinations.

*6 6001 #
*6 6001
6 6001 #
6 6001

There is an IAX2 trunk from the PBX to the BBB AllStar node running 1.2.1.

I can place a call to the node from the phone. I can transmit & receive.

on the BBB node :

I setup my test phone extension  6001 in iax.cnf file on the node the dial
command is different dial=iax/6001

[6001]
deny=0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
username=6001
secret=xxxx
dtmfmode=rfc2833
canreinvite=no
context=radio-control
host=dynamic
trustrpid=yes
sendrpid=no
type=peer
nat=no
port=5060
qualify=yes
qualifyfreq=60
transport=udp
encryption=no
callgroup=RPT
pickupgroup=ALL
dial=IAX6001
permit=0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
allow=ulaw,gsm,h263

=======

rpt.conf

6=autopatchup,noct=1,farenddisconnect=1,dialtime=
40000     ; Autopatch
up

=======
In extensions.conf the phone patch is the [RADIO] context

[radio]
exten => _5XXX,1,Dial(iax/${EXTEN},17);  ; home phones
exten => _6XXX,1,Dial(iax/${EXTEN},17);  ; mesh phones