[App_rpt-users] what am I missing ?

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Sun Jan 11 18:07:57 UTC 2015

Mike,

 When you do this you should have the client open and watch the log. Much info can be gained there.
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio

Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015 10:53:33 -0500
From: mike.lussier at gmail.com
To: app_rpt-users at ohnosec.org
Subject: [App_rpt-users] what am I missing ?

I stepped away from this last night. I was getting frustrated.

What I'm trying to do. dial via DTMF from radio and route the call to the local PBX in my home. I already have a Trunk established between the PBX and the
BBB Node. I can place calls directly to the node, TX & RX.

When I
initiate a call to the phone from my HT  the only response I get back is a courtesy
tone.

I have tried all of these combinations.

*6 6001 #
*6 6001
6 6001 #
6 6001

There is an IAX2 trunk from the PBX to the BBB AllStar node running 1.2.1.

I can place a call to the node from the phone. I can transmit & receive.

on the BBB node :

I setup my test phone extension  6001 in iax.cnf file on the node the dial command is different dial=iax/6001

[6001]

deny=0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0

username=6001

secret=xxxx

dtmfmode=rfc2833

canreinvite=no

context=radio-control

host=dynamic

trustrpid=yes

sendrpid=no

type=peer

nat=no

port=5060

qualify=yes

qualifyfreq=60

transport=udp

encryption=no

callgroup=RPT

pickupgroup=ALL

dial=IAX6001

permit=0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0

allow=ulaw,gsm,h263

=======

rpt.conf

6=autopatchup,noct=1,farenddisconnect=1,dialtime=40000     ; Autopatch

up

=======

In extensions.conf the phone patch is the [RADIO] context

[radio]

exten => _5XXX,1,Dial(iax/${EXTEN},17);  ; home phones
exten => _6XXX,1,Dial(iax/${EXTEN},17);  ; mesh phones