[App_rpt-users] New node number

mike at midnighteng.com mike at midnighteng.com
Sun Jan 11 19:23:45 UTC 2015

Create a new server if it is a new server in which you are placing new
or old nodes to it (a new asterisk box) then you can create new nodes
for that box and/or move old nodes to it.

server/create new / name the server

Then request node for that server.

or

request a new node for a existing server.(node/select server it is for)

...mike/kb8jnm