[App_rpt-users] Node Status not showing...

Jah Rastafari nuhtrue at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 22:29:36 UTC 2015

Forgive me if this has already been discussed and I missed it, but I just
noticed recently that although I was connected to a number of other
nodes/repeaters, the 'Node Status' selection on the Allstar site says I'm
not connected to anything. My node(s) show up properly in the available
node list and everything else is as it should be. The Web Transceiver works
properly also and I haven't changed anything recently. Am I missing
something?

Bob/ KK6RQ