[App_rpt-users] what am i missing.. Progress

Mike Lussier mike.lussier at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 00:27:21 UTC 2015

It seems I'm making some head way.
The last testing before I called it quits tonight I was getting "The number
you dialled is not in service followed by busy signal. some times just the
busy signal.

I have enabled "DTMF" on the debug logs. It appears that the system doesn't
like all the key pad numbers on all of my radios. different ones certain
keys don't show up in the log.

More work later this week in the evenings.

Thank you for your help.

Mike

--
*"We *

*Message: 1 Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015 13:07:57 -0500 From: Doug Crompton
<doug at crompton.com <doug at crompton.com>> To: Mike Lussier
<mike.lussier at gmail.com <mike.lussier at gmail.com>> Cc:
"app_rpt-users at ohnosec.org <app_rpt-users at ohnosec.org>"
<app_rpt-users at ohnosec.org <app_rpt-users at ohnosec.org>> Subject: Re:
[App_rpt-users] what am I missing ? Message-ID: <BLU172-*
W3882F8780314544B8F9040BA420 at phx.gbl>

Mike,

 When you do this you should have the client open and watch the log. Much
info can be gained there.
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio