[App_rpt-users] Weird behavior

Mike M kf7mbk at w7ara.net
Thu Jan 15 04:50:12 UTC 2015

I missed the link in iax.conf.  I commented that and that has seemed to got
rid of it.  Thanks Doug and Mike.

So here's  another tidbit.  I rant he command and you can see the output,
but while the PTT keyed up on node 1991, the green light did not flash
quickly and no audio came out.

test*CLI> rpt fun 1991 *21992
    -- Accepting UNAUTHENTICATED call from 127.0.0.1:
       > requested format = gsm,
       > requested prefs = (gsm|g726aal2|ulaw),
       > actual format = g726aal2,
       > host prefs = (g726aal2|gsm),
       > priority = mine
    -- Call accepted by 127.0.0.1 (format g726aal2)
    -- Format for call is g726aal2
    -- Executing [1992 at radio-secure:1] Rpt("IAX2/127.0.0.1:4569-2", "1992")
in new stack
  == Spawn extension (radio-secure, 1992, 1) exited KEEPALIVE on
'IAX2/127.0.0.1:4569-2'
    -- Hungup 'Zap/pseudo-604033378'
    -- <Zap/pseudo-221433904> Playing 'rpt/node' (language 'en')
    -- <Zap/pseudo-221433904> Playing 'digits/1' (language 'en')
    -- <Zap/pseudo-221433904> Playing 'digits/9' (language 'en')
    -- <Zap/pseudo-221433904> Playing 'digits/9' (language 'en')
    -- <Zap/pseudo-221433904> Playing 'digits/2' (language 'en')
    -- <Zap/pseudo-221433904> Playing 'rpt/connected' (language 'en')
    -- <Zap/pseudo-221433904> Playing 'digits/2' (language 'en')
    -- <Zap/pseudo-221433904> Playing 'rpt/node' (language 'en')
    -- <Zap/pseudo-221433904> Playing 'digits/1' (language 'en')
    -- <Zap/pseudo-221433904> Playing 'digits/9' (language 'en')
    -- <Zap/pseudo-221433904> Playing 'digits/9' (language 'en')
    -- <Zap/pseudo-221433904> Playing 'digits/1' (language 'en')
    -- Hungup 'Zap/pseudo-221433904'

Very odd.

Regards,
Mike Montalvo, KF7MBK