[App_rpt-users] simplex vs duplex for a home node

Skyler F electricity440 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 20:26:28 UTC 2015

The easiest way would be a cross band repeater, have it transmit on uhf,
and receive on vhf or vice versa.

Then use the baofeng radio to transmit to your node, they are cheap and
they can transmit on a different band then they receive on.

What you will need:

Uhf radio
Vhf radio
UHF antenna
VHF antenna
Urix
Computer
If you have a dual band antenna: a diplexer
Radio to talk to it

--
Skyler Fennell
amsatnet.info