[App_rpt-users] simplex vs duplex for a home node

Skyler F electricity440 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 21:41:10 UTC 2015

I mean to use the baofeng for the radio that you are talking on your node
with, and use two seperate radios, or a full duplex cross band radio for
the node, that way, if someone is doubling with you, your transmission will
still get though and not get stomped on by the node

--
Skyler Fennell
amsatnet.info
electricity440 at gmail.com