[App_rpt-users] Get the same USB port assigned to a node at startup each time?

Cole Cunningham colecaz at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 02:32:48 UTC 2015

I found the problem and the solution.

I didn't mention that I'm using simpleusb instead of USBradio.  So none of
the primary documentation and your suggestions worked.

Finally, and I don't remember how at this point, I found
http://ohnosec.org/drupal/node/193 which documents simpleusb and
simpleusb-tune-menu.  Once that was found it all fell into place and fobs
are now assigned to usb ports.

One note, the dupral page doesn't mention that simpleusb tune menu needs to
run under Linux.

Thanks to all for the replies.  On to the next challenge.

Cole

AA7RD