[App_rpt-users] script for startup

Chuck Henderson rpt2 at chuck.midlandsnetworking.com
Tue Jan 27 16:51:45 UTC 2015

example in your rpt.conf file:

[27522]
startup_macro=*327523

Put after the = sign, the exact DTMF keys that you would use to do it over
the air.
In this example node 27522 would connect to node 27523 at startup.
Rather than use the 3 (connect) command you may want to use the 991
(permanant-connect) command that you have defined elsewhere in your config
file as shown below

To DTMF in a server shell command you have to define it in your functions.

Examples below:

[27522]
startup_macro=*99127523

[functions27522]
991 = ilink,13       ; Specific Link permanent connect - transceive
992 = cmd,/usr/local/bin/resettot.sh
993 = cmd,/usr/local/bin/whatever.sh

The numbers shown are examples only, use whatever you want.
Create the resettot.sh and whatever.sh shell scripts to do whatever you
want them to do.