[App_rpt-users] Duplex / Telemetry / Courtesy Tone Question

Mike M kf7mbk at w7ara.net
Wed Jan 28 20:04:05 UTC 2015

Some entries have hard coded defaults where if you leave it out, it will
default to something else, so if you want a silent telem, make a telemetry
tone that is silent and set it as the tone.

I think you'll need to set remotetx in [telemetry] to a silent tone. If you
leave it out it will default to some hardcoded tone.  I use

|t(0,0,10,2048)    ; silent  tone.

This is just a slightly educated guess.. I'm relatively new to this, but
did extensive testing of how the telem works as we were trying to do
something uncommon as well.

Regards,
Mike Montalvo, KF7MBK
ARA Membership Chair