[App_rpt-users] Duplex / Telemetry / Courtesy Tone Question

Andrew Sylthe asylthe at kc9ona.com
Thu Jan 29 19:42:52 UTC 2015

Doug,

http://ohnosec.org/drupal/node/132 -
"The linkunkeyct setting selects the courtesy tone to send when a connected
remote node unkeys. The default is no courtesy tone when a remote node
unkeys."

The courtesy tone sent when a connected remote node unkeys is the tone I DO
want to hear.

So in that case, I wouldn't want to set nounkeyct=1 because the
documentation states that it will disable all of the courtesy tones which
is not what I want.

Thanks!

--
Andrew Sylthe