[App_rpt-users] Duplex / Telemetry / Courtesy Tone Question

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Thu Jan 29 19:06:50 UTC 2015

I did a little research and checking on this. If you set the tone define to null like:

linkunkeyct=

you will get no tone but you wil get a keyup. If you set:

nounkeyct=1

you will get no tone and no keyup at carrier drop so this is the best way to do it.

nounkeyct=0  is the default on the BBB and the default if it is not defined.
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio