[App_rpt-users] Random Keyup & Hum

Mark Johnston markjohnston73 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 04:13:45 UTC 2015

Checked the rxsquelch - goes from 500~ to 950 - I take it thats the cause
for now changed the tx PL to 100 and put the rx PL back to 123 so far so
good -
some reason can't reach node 2560 anymore (no response at all, not even a
failed to connect
- yet I can connect to other nodes. The odd thing is, if there is so much
de-sense my receive works fine decoding DTMF
even when the signal I get from the repeater is S1-3 I can't imagine it
being de-sensed,
that bad but not sure what to say, repeater runs 80W out of the duplexer
444.450
have to get up to the site sometime and check... Just testing from my HT
where I get into a spot that the repeater is
virtually impossible to hear and it hears my signal on Low just fine - I
don't know how it would be de-sense but hard to say.

Was reading this
http://www.repeater-builder.com/astron/astron-intro-stuff.html
makes the think twice about my astron 50A supply -

Thanks for the ideas...

"Got Root?"

How many software engineers does it take to change a light bulb?
*None. It's a hardware problem.*

Unix is user friendly. It's just very particular about who it's friends are.
WINDOWS: Will Install Needless Data On Whole System
MICROSOFT: Most Intelligent Customers Realize Our Software Only Fools
Teenagers.

A ntennas
P oorly
P laced
L acks
E ngineering

The best way to accelerate a computer running Windows is at 9.81 m/s².

*"I get paid to support Windows, I use Linux to get work done."*