[App_rpt-users] Random Keyup & Hum

Steve Agee n5zua at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 29 18:16:38 UTC 2015

The easy way to eliminate de-sense (talking to itself) would be to turn
off the encoded/TX CTCSS, and see if it still happens. Also, log in to
the CLI and run:
ADCKS*CLI> radio tune rxsquelch
both with and without the transmitter keyed, and observe your average
RSSI values. If higher when keyed, then you have identified a de-sense
issue, and need more isolation between TX & RX.

N5ZUA