[App_rpt-users] Autopatch settings

Mark Johnston markjohnston73 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 16:52:40 UTC 2015

Does anyone know a way to do either of these?

With a simplex node i.e. Duplex set to 0/1 in rpt.conf the Autopatch
operates in vox mode, is there a way to force this in Duplex =3 without
rewriting the source code?

or

Is there a way to set a time out timer on the phone side, as it transmits
100% of the time during the call, I would like to have it drop after 9
mins, if the user keys up, it would reset/continue or at least drop and
come back up in some fashion... some cop or other command to unkey the tx
briefly - my transmitter has a built in 10min TOT - wanted a way to reset
it on the autopatch calls.