[App_rpt-users] Newbie, autopatch help

Jason Armentrout jason at atrs.com
Sat Jul 4 14:46:49 UTC 2015

Hi, I'm new to app_rpt (not much of a Linux guru)
With some help I've managed to get it setup and repeating and connected to
Allstar.

I'm trying to get Autopatch working and followed instructions at
http://ohnosec.org/drupal/node/63

I'm a little confused about the "context" autopatch mentioned as there is
already a context "radio" defined

It looks like extensions.conf is routing call to pstn out, so I changed the
routing under pstn-out and commented out what was there.
[pstn-out]
exten => _1NXXNXXXXXX,1,Dial,SIP/google/${EXTEN}
exten => _1NXXNXXXXXX,2,Congestion
;exten=_NXXNXXXXXX,1,playback(ss-noservice)
;exten=_NXXNXXXXXX,2,Congestion

When I make a call I hear Call connected and immediately it says call
terminated

I see this in debug
[Jul  4 07:39:03] WARNING[3986]: pbx.c:2470 __ast_pbx_run: Channel
'Zap/pseudo-1
                                                      738407999' sent into
invalid extension '5404342200' in context 'pstn-out', but n

                        o invalid handler
I've defined my sip provider in the sip.conf file.

I know it is something simple I'm missing, but I'm not an Asterisk expert
either and I don't fully understand how all the pieces work.
I'd also like to setup reverse autopatch as well if someone can provide
some simple instructions for this.