[App_rpt-users] Newbie, autopatch help

Jason Armentrout jason at atrs.com
Sun Jul 5 12:17:02 UTC 2015

Thanks Loren,
That was a helpful config along with some help from Mike.

Just a tip for anyone looking for free sip calling. I am using gvsip.com
You can use your google voice account as a sip account. Pay a one time $5
fee then have unlimited calling.

Does anyone have an example config for reverse autopatch? I haven't been
able to find one yet.

Jason