[App_rpt-users] URIx local audio latency

Jason Armentrout jason at atrs.com
Sun Jul 5 12:21:59 UTC 2015

Does anyone else experience audio latency locally with a URIx? After I
unkey the repeater I will hear the last syllable of the word I just spoke.
I am using a 1.8ghz dual core with 3gig of ram and it is only using 7% of
cpu when actively used and only 1/3 of memory being used.
Is there anyway to alleviate this problem?

Below are CPU specs

processor : 0
vendor_id : GenuineIntel
cpu family : 6
model : 15
model name : Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU          6320  @ 1.86GHz
stepping : 6
cpu MHz : 1864.833
cache size : 4096 KB
physical id : 0
siblings : 2
core id : 0
cpu cores : 2
apicid : 0
fdiv_bug : no
hlt_bug : no
f00f_bug : no
coma_bug : no
fpu : yes
fpu_exception : yes
cpuid level : 10
wp : yes
flags : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic mtrr pge mca cmov pat pse36
clflush dts acpi mmx fxsr sse sse2 ss ht tm pbe lm constant_tsc pni monitor
ds_cpl vmx est tm2 ssse3 cx16 xtpr lahf_lm
bogomips : 3729.66

processor : 1
vendor_id : GenuineIntel
cpu family : 6
model : 15
model name : Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU          6320  @ 1.86GHz
stepping : 6
cpu MHz : 1864.833
cache size : 4096 KB
physical id : 0
siblings : 2
core id : 1
cpu cores : 2
apicid : 1
fdiv_bug : no
hlt_bug : no
f00f_bug : no
coma_bug : no
fpu : yes
fpu_exception : yes
cpuid level : 10
wp : yes
flags : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic mtrr pge mca cmov pat pse36
clflush dts acpi mmx fxsr sse sse2 ss ht tm pbe lm constant_tsc pni monitor
ds_cpl vmx est tm2 ssse3 cx16 xtpr lahf_lm
bogomips : 3729.10