[App_rpt-users] Xelatec XIPAR IPhone Audio on EchoLink

Keith Goobie keith at goobie.org
Tue Jul 14 23:41:25 UTC 2015

Quite often the Echolink as it is installed runs through a proxy.  While we
are grateful that they exist to handle Network Address Translation issues,
they can impose network bandwidth issues and hence the issues experienced.
If you can avoid the use of a proxy you can often get better results.

Keith