[App_rpt-users] Xelatec XIPAR IPhone Audio on EchoLink

pete M petem001 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 14 23:56:05 UTC 2015

I have no solution based on what info you provided.
How did you set the audio level to your repeater?
Did you had only one iphone user or many?
some Iphone have the mic level to the max and there audio is really bad.. same for android.
And as posted on the list ask the iphone user to use direct connect.