[App_rpt-users] Two nodes one server

Bryan D. Boyle bdboyle at bdboyle.com
Thu Jul 16 01:32:18 UTC 2015

the only time you need a second port is if you have a second physical server.

you can run multiple nodes on the same server under one instance of asterisk, up to the number of usb interfaces that your machine is capable of supporting.

--
Bryan
Sent from my iPhone 5...No electrons were harmed in the sending of this message.