[App_rpt-users] OT need to reprogram the router

pete M petem001 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 21 00:33:08 UTC 2015

Ihave a remote site were I can ssh to the node..
But someone that was trying to help debug a supposed network problem had the bright idea to put the node on dmz.
That did not fix the problem (was a bad cholink password) but he did not put it back in normal mode before leaving the site..
Now we have hacker that bang the machine like hell
I cant go back there before a few day, and wonder if I could use the node as a redirector to access the web page of the router..
I did try to enable remote management by telneting to the machine from the asterisk machine, but it did not work.. (it is a dd-wrt router) .
Anyone can help me?
PierreVE2PF