[App_rpt-users] OT need to reprogram the router

pete M petem001 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 21 01:22:25 UTC 2015

Thanks Tom
I did that from my terminal on a debian machine
pierre at debian:~$ suPassword: root at debian:/home/pierre# ssh -L 8000:192.168.0.1 root at xxxxxx.xxxxxxx.comBad local forwarding specification '8000:192.168.0.1'
did the same on the node same answer..
looks like it is not the goodthing..
dont forget the ssh server at the node is on port 222..