[App_rpt-users] CM108 Fob Interfaces

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Mon Jul 27 00:14:25 UTC 2015

Jamey,

 The cm108 has a weak pullup and you must use a diode pointed out from the FOB to the radio COS. The radio side of the diode can pull it low. Since the diode blocks any positive voltage from going back into the FOB the high does not matter as long as it is above a couple of volts.

Make sure the low is really low on that radio. Also make sure the diode is good. You really should use a Schottky diode but you can get away with a good switching diode.  With carrierfrom=usb  you should be able to short the COS to ground and then briefly unground it and ground it again and see a hungup message in the client - 'asterisk -rvvv' - at the Linux prompt.
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio