[App_rpt-users] PL decode

KD8USF kd8usf at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 27 00:56:44 UTC 2015

OK guys a couple questions, first can I do PL decode in rpt with the simple usb interface? How is that configured? Or can someone send me a sample config?

Second is, using the created config files for asterisk in the initial install of the RB Pi2 image  from hamvoip, everything is working except the echolink side. It's like it's stuck in monitor mode or something, it connects, you can hear the activity from the allstar side coming out on the echolink system, but we can not TX back into allstar. I cannot figure that one out. I have a second Pi2 setup with allstar and echolink also but it works fine, I dumped the original config files off my old system on that one, so it's something i'm apparently missing in the config that I cannot seem to find.
 Thanks, Andrew.