[App_rpt-users] Fwd: Getting Node 2134 back online / Raspberry Pi 2?

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Tue Jul 28 05:31:23 UTC 2015

Ken see my comments in your questions below...

Also the answers apply to the hamvoip.org web page where there is a wealth of information and images for both the RPi2 and the Beagle Bone Black.  If you pursue this join the arm-allstar forum where questions relating to the project should be asked.
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio