[App_rpt-users] Multiple Echolink Server side

Chuck Henderson rpt2 at chuck.midlandsnetworking.com
Thu Jul 30 04:41:14 UTC 2015

I have not tried any of this and do not know if it will work, but I think
it will.

If your server has real IP addresses, not NATed in a firewall router, then
you can create different echolink stanzas within echolink.conf and in each
one put a different IP address.  If you are NATed then you will have to
know how to do policy routing in your professional router, like a Cisco
router or maybe a routerboard.

The default if it is not configured is
ipaddr=0.0.0.0

But you would make it
[el0]
ipaddr=8.9.10.11
all the other commands

[el1]
ipaddr=8.9.10.12
all the other commands

[el2]
ipaddr=8.9.10.13
all the other commands

There are a couple of people on here that know if I have this correct or
not, but I don't know.  Let us know if this works, if you feel like
experimenting.
Chuck  WB9UUS