[App_rpt-users] 2 Echolinks on Server solved!

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Thu Jul 30 23:51:40 UTC 2015

Hi Loren,

Have you confirmed for certain that this works for connections to/from
KC9ZHV-R ???  The reason I mention this is that, just as I found in my
testing earlier, both of these nodes (KC9ZHV-L, KC9ZHV-R) are showing up
on the 23.239.26.208 IP address in the on-line echolink node database---I
just confirmed this minutes ago.

So, if this -is- working, I don't know how it is--it's certainly not
behaving like a "typical" echolink node connection.

73, David KB4FXC