[App_rpt-users] help RTCM

Chuck Henderson rpt2 at chuck.midlandsnetworking.com
Fri Jun 5 02:02:06 UTC 2015

I have seen this due to the public IP of the server changing.  Then I set
up a backup server at a different location and configured the backup in the
RTCM's, then it was not an issue, everything kept working until the
information of the changed IP propagated to everything.  Be sure that you
have the dyndns set for a low TTL so that the different IP will be
propagated sooner rather than later.
Chuck