[App_rpt-users] help RTCM

Tim Sawyer tim.sawyer at mac.com
Thu Jun 4 20:23:03 UTC 2015

Never have tried to run a server behind a changing IP. Guess I’m not too surprised the RTCMs are having an issue with that. I’d bet there is nothing wrong with your setup. It can take a while for the new IP to propagate.

One thing that may not be related is the port that RTCMs use (667) is considered a trojan by some ISPs. I’ve seen it get blocked at random times and you have to turn off the RTCM for a while at which point the ISP will automatically unblock it. That may not be your issue but just for the heck of it try another port. I use one of the IRLP ports when this comes up.
--
Tim
:wq