[App_rpt-users] Echolink Updates

Bryan Fields Bryan at bryanfields.net
Sun Jun 7 17:21:19 UTC 2015

On 6/7/15 12:10 PM, David Osborn wrote:
> Aha!!!
>
> So, I was looking under the wrong rock. He's there alright so the mystery remains as to why we can't connect to his node :-(
>
> snaefell*CLI> rpt fun 2480 *33356825
>     -- new CALL=OUTBOUND,ip=81.165.69.72,name=OUTBOUND

Do a traceroute to 81.165.69.72 and see what it looks like.

I had an issue with routing once like this, worked with every other echolink
user except my friend who was on a network in Chicago owned by the ISP that my
data center is owned by.  Since I bring my own IP space, they had a routing
issue with their cable customers getting to my IP's.

There was basically nothing of value in the logs to say why this happened.

73's
--
Bryan Fields

727-409-1194 - Voice