[App_rpt-users] Echolink Updates

David Osborn david.osborn at manx.net
Mon Jun 8 08:35:15 UTC 2015

Thanks for your input guys,

It turned out that our pFSense firewall was in a really mean mood. It would
allow traffic, then deny it (must be female!). I installed the latest
updates - which introduced a bunch of other problems requiring a power-off
reboot - then everything worked fine.... for now.

Good tip on the echolink database, though. That needs to be Drupal-ed :-)

Cheers

David