[App_rpt-users] Non-DSP operation

Lu Vencl luvencl8 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 18:05:30 UTC 2015

Can somebody send me an example USB file on how you should configure a no that is not running off solely the discriminator processing? I am running discriminator but I am trying to use CTCSS off my repeater. It is tied to pin number seven on the URI, however no matter if I use USB or USB invert I can't seem to get the signaling straightened out. My repeater sends out 12v when CTCSS is detected. I have cor set to no.
Anyone have any ideas or can provide a sample for me please?

Lu Vencl