[App_rpt-users] Non-DSP operation

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Sun Jun 7 20:22:31 UTC 2015

Lu,
It's not quite what you asked for, but I have a pretty well commented
usbradio.conf on
<https://github.com/N4IRS/AllStar/blob/master/configs/usbradio.conf>

On comment, even though you are going to use just CTCSS decode, you want
to assert COS. Even if it is all the time.
try setting carrierfrom to usbinvert and pull the COS pin on the URI
low. Set ctcssfrom to USB for a active high signal from your CTCSS decoder.

73, Steve N4IRS