[App_rpt-users] Non-DSP operation

Jeff Carrier k0jsc.jeff at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 19:44:14 UTC 2015

Lu,

This is for a simplex/half duplex link radio but it should be similar to
what you're looking for.

simpleusb.conf
;
; Usbradio channel driver Configuration File
;

[general]

[usb1968] ; Methodist Mountain

gpio1=in
hdwtype=0 ; Leave this set to 0 for USB sound fobs modified using
; the instructions from usbfob.pdf. Use a setting of
; 1 is for Dingotel/Sph interfaces.

rxboost=1 ; 0 = 20db attenuator inserted, 1= 20db attenuator removed
; Set to 1 for additonal gain if using a low-level receiver output

rxctcssrelax=1 ; reduce talkoff from radios w/o CTCSS Tx HPF
; Do not change this, leave this as a 1

carrierfrom=usbinvert ; no,usb,usbinvert,dsp,vox
; no - no carrier detection at all
; usb - from the COR line on the modified USB sound fob
; usbinvert - from the inverted COR line on the modified USB sound fob
; dsp - from RX noise using dsp techniques
; vox - voice activated from RX audio

ctcssfrom=no ; no,usb,dsp
; no - CTCSS decoding, system will be carrier squelch
; usb - CTCSS decoding using input from USB FOB
; (currently not supported)
; dsp - CTCSS decoding using RX audio in DSP.
; rxdemod option must be set to flat for this to work.

txmixa=voice  ; Left channel output:no,voice,tone,composite,auxvoice
; no - Do not output anything
; voice - output voice only
; tone - CTCSS tone only
; composite - voice and tone
; auxvoice - auxiliary voice output at headphone level for monitoring

txmixb=no ; Right channel output: no,voice,tone,composite, auxvoice
; See txmixa above.

invertptt=0 ; Invert PTT 0 = ground to transmit, 1 = open to transmit
; This is the collector lead of the 2n4401 on the modified
; usb sound fob.
; please refer to the howto for the procedure to do this.

duplex=0 ; Full Duplex

rxondelay=65 ; Uncomment and/or adjust for simplex nodes to eliminate "Ping
Ponging"
; or "Relay Racing".
; A positive value here will instruct the usbradio driver to ignore the
; COR line for a specified number of 20mSec intervals following the
; release of PTT. Use this only on simplex nodes, and leave commented
; out for repeaters or other full duplex nodes.

rpt.conf

; Radio Repeater configuration file (for use with app_rpt)
;

[1968]
rxchannel=SimpleUSB/usb1968
duplex=1
;controlstates=controlstates
scheduler=schedule1968
functions=functions1968
phone_functions=functions1968
;link_functions=functions-remote
;memory = memory
;split2m = 600
;split70cm = 5000
telemetry=telemetry
callerid="K0JSC Repeater" <7193150434>
accountcode=RADIO
idtime=540000
;ioport = /dev/ttyS0 ; Serial port for control
;remote = kenwood ; Radio Type
;dusbabek = yes
;authlevel = 0 ; Authorization level
politeid=30000
remote_inact_timeout=1800 ; Inactivity timer for remote base nodes only
(set to 0 to disable).
remote_timeout=3600 ; Session time out for remote base. (set to 0 to
disable)
;beaconing=0
;idrecording = |iWZ0N/M ; id recording or morse string
;eannmode=0
;idtalkover=|iid ; Talkover ID (optional) default is none
;nounkeyct=0
;holdofftelem=1 ; Hold off all telemetry when signal is present on receiver
or from connected nodes
telemdynamic=1
nolocallinkct=1
linkunkeyct=ct5
unlinkedct=ct2
totime=180000
wait_times=wait-times
erxgain=-3
etxgain=3
context=radio
;idrecording = /var/lib/asterisk/sounds/rpt/nodenames/1970
remotect=ct3
;connpgm=yourconnectprogram ; Default: Disabled. Execute a program you
specify on connect.
; passes 2 command line arguments to your program:
; 1. node number in this stanza (us)
; 2. node number being connected to us (them)
;discpgm=yourdisconnectprogram ; Default: Disabled. Execute a program you
specify on disconnect.
; passes 2 command line arguments to your program:
; 1. node number in this stanza (us)
; 2. node number being disconnected from us (them)
;lnkactenable=0 ; Set to 1 to enable the link activity timer. Applicable to
standard nodes only.
;lnkacttime=1800 ; Link activity timer time in seconds.
;lnkactmacro=*52 ; Function to execute when link activity timer expires.
;lnkacttimerwarn=30seconds ; Message to play when the link activity timer
has 30 seconds left.
;
althangtime=0
hangtime=0
telemdefault=2
events=events1968

; Morse code parameters, these are common to all repeaters.

[morse1968]
speed=20
frequency=700
amplitude=2096
idfrequency=700
idamplitude=1500

;
[functions1968]
99=cop,6
989=cop,4
0=autopatchdn
6=autopatchup,noct=1,farenddisconnect=1,dialtime=20000 ; Autopatch up
83=cop,61,GPIO1=1
*D0001=f|f|RPT_URI_GPIO1   ;door open
*D0002=f|t|RPT_URI_GPIO1   ;door closed
1=ilink,1
2=ilink,2
3=ilink,3
4=ilink,4
5=macro,3
70=ilink,5
71=ilink,6
72=ilink,7
73=ilink,15
74=ilink,16
75=ilink,8
80=status,1
81=status,2
951=ilink,11 ; Permanent link disconnect
952=ilink,12 ; Permanent link receive
953=ilink,13 ; Permanent link transceive
980=status,3
;
;
[events1968]
;*D00001=f|f|RPT_URI_GPIO1  ;DOOR OPEN
;*D00002=f|t|RPT_URI_GPIO1  ;DOOR CLOSED

[macro1967]
575=*C11      ; call clear wx alerts
516=*9124 ;Reboot
551 = *428299*D50# ;Start Master flip script for Normal
552 = *428299*D51# ;Start Master flip script for Net
553 = *428299*D52#              ;Start Master flip script for ARES
554 = *428299*D53#              ;Start Master flip script for Exercise
555 = *428299*D54#              ;Start Master flip script for Skywarn
560 = *428299*D40#    : Start News broadcast
586 = *82882,*41967*82882#,*41970*82882#,*41971*82882#*41974*82882# ;Send
Alert Tones to all nodes

; Telemetry entries can be shared across all , repeaters or defined for
each repeater.
; Can be a tone sequence, morse string, or a file
;
; |t - Tone escape sequence
;
; Tone sequences consist of 1 or more 4-tuple entries -freq1, freq2,
duration, amplitude-
; Single frequencies are created by setting freq1 or freq2 to zero.
;
; |m - Morse escape sequence
;
; Sends Morse code at the telemetry amplitude and telemetry frequency as
defined in the
; [morse] section.
;
; Follow with an alphanumeric string
;
; |i - Morse ID escape sequence
;
; Sends Morse code at the ID amplitude and ID frequency as defined in the
; [morse] section.
;
; Follow with an alphanumeric string

[telemetry]
ct1=|t(350,0,100,2048)(500,0,100,2048)(660,0,100,2048)
ct2=|t(660,880,150,2048)
ct3=|t(440,0,150,4096)
ct4=|t(550,0,150,2048)
ct5=|iF
ct6=|t(880,0,150,2048)
ct7=|t(660,440,150,2048)
ct8=|t(600,00,75,1000)(0,0,75,0)(600,0,150,1000)(0,0,75,0)(600,0,75,1000)(0,0,75,0)(600,0,75,1000)
remotetx=|iK
remotemon=|t(1209,0,50,2048)
cmdmode=|t(900,903,200,2048)
functcomplete=|t(1000,0,100,2048)(0,0,100,0)(1000,0,100,2048)
patchup=rpt/callproceeding
patchdown=rpt/callterminated
; This section allows wait times for telemetry events to be adjusted
; A section for wait times can be defined for every repeater
;

[wait-times]
telemwait=2000                          ; Time to wait before sending most
telemetry
idwait=500                              ; Time to wait before starting ID
unkeywait=1000                          ; Time to wait after unkey before
sending CTs and link telemetry
calltermwait=2000                       ; Time to wait before announcing
"call terminated"

;
; This is where you define your nodes which cam be connected to.
;

[nodes]
; Note, if you are using automatic update for allstar link nodes,
; no allstar link nodes should be defined here. Only place a definition for
; your local nodes, and private off of allstar link nodes here.

1968 = radio at 127.0.0.1/1968,NONE,y ; This must be changed to your node
number

#includeifexists custom/rpt.conf