[App_rpt-users] Configurations such as pl tones

Loren Tedford lorentedford at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 06:30:59 UTC 2015

Ok this is some thing i have been wanting to do such as configuring the URI
i have to discriminate the pl tones for me however I am having a very hard
time to get it to cooperate correctly.. I was finally able to get my
repeater backup however its letting users with no tone transmit....
Confused greatly now I am Using a URI from DMK Engneering and I do have the
Duplex cable for Motorola I am using CM200 radios and the radio channel is
set to open squelch at moment for testing..

here is a copy of my current config that works in usbradio.conf
;
; Usbradio channel driver Configuration File
;

[general]

[usb29925]

hdwtype=0
rxboost=1
;txboost=1
rxctcssrelax=1
txctcssdefault=141.3
rxctcssfreqs=141.3
txctcssfreqs=141.3
;rxctcssoverride=0
carrierfrom=usbinvert
ctcssfrom=no
rxdemod=speaker
txprelim=yes
txlimonly=yes
txtoctype=notone
txmixa=composite
txmixb=no
invertptt=0
duplex=1
rxondelay=0
rxnoisefiltype=0
eeprom=0

#includeifexists custom/usbradio.conf

This is my current Asterisk folder info I notice that there is no
simpleusb.conf do i need this? to get it to work correctly?

[root at KC9ZHV-_R asterisk]# ls
amd.conf       echolink.conf      gps.conf          manager.conf  rpt.conf
      usbradio.conf
asterisk.conf  echolink.old.conf  iax.conf          modules.conf
 savenode.conf  usbradio.old
audio          extensions.conf    indications.conf  msg           sip.conf
      usbradio_tune_usb29925.conf
dundi.conf     features.conf      logger.conf       myscripts
system.conf    zapata.conf

Thanks so much

Loren Tedford (KC9ZHV)
Email: lorentedford at gmail.com