[App_rpt-users] Bug with latest SVN on Raspberry Pi/URIx

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Tue Jun 9 09:58:33 UTC 2015

Jonathan,
It sounds like your problem has to do with interaction of the SVN and
the already install code on the RPi2
We have a number of Allstar systems installed on Raspberry Pis. They are
all running Debian Jessie and the latest SVN nad URIs without issues. If
you want to run with the SVN code, you can start with a clean base image
and add Asterisk. I have built some scripts that will ease this process.

You can DL the entire install script, patches for RPi and tweaked config
files from: <https://github.com/N4IRS/AllStar>
You can also pick and choose any of the scripts or patches you like from
the above.

73, Steve N4IRS