[App_rpt-users] statistics server...

Joel x-rad at frontier.com
Thu Jun 11 19:17:49 UTC 2015

Alberto Enrique Puig wrote:

> Hi everybody, I wonder if the AllStar Link statistics server is
> having some difficulties. I have 3 allstar nodes and suddenly, no
> reports in this server.
>
> Thanks, Alberto KP4AP

It seems anything new - or logged out for awhile, than came back will no longer show. Looks like the same issue we had back in 10/14/2014 and Tim had to fix it.... Hopefully soon! As time passes more and more nodes will not show... and if they are linked to a node that does show - all their info (location/Freq/PL) are populated with N/A.

Joel/N7GLV