[App_rpt-users] RTCM problem

Jesse Lloyd ve7lyd at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 00:05:15 UTC 2015

Do you have unsquelched discriminator Rx audio running to the RTCM?

13 COR type needs to be "normal" otherwise it'll just use the PL input pin for squelch.

Also I believe you won't want nodemph set in voter.conf either since discriminator audio is typically flat (FM), so audio will will need to be deemphasized in software.

Jesse