[App_rpt-users] GPIO Timeouts

Barry g8sau at sidx.org.uk
Sun Jun 14 07:39:57 UTC 2015

Hi

I have used the cop61 to switch GPIO Port1 on/off no problems I have a
macro that does 2 commands one switching the GPIO on/off and another that
does localplay <sound_file> to say enabled or disabled etc.

I am looking to figure out how I can auto control this so that if a user
sends the
dtmf code to turn on the GPIO Port1 and leaves it on after a period of time
say 30 mins later the command then times_out and resets its self back to
the off state ?

is there a way to do that ? I have been looking at functions and things
cant quite figure it out ?

Thanks All Barry G8SAU Node 2536